We are leading providers of Public Contract Regulations 2015 (PCR2015) compliant framework agreements and specialist procurement services to UK Local Authorities, Registered Providers of Social Housing, NHS Trusts, Fire Authorities, Universities, Schools and Charities.
Our free to join buying club currently consists of over 825 public sector organisations, including over 85% of all UK Local Authorities. Members can access preferential discount terms for Cars, LCVs, HGVs and Plant from a comprehensive range of vehicle manufacturers and distributors.
We offer a comprehensive range of PCR2015 compliant framework agreements that have been established for members to access, which cover purchase, contract hire & leasing and daily rental of vehicles, from cars to HGVs, including grounds maintenance equipment, plant machinery and handheld tools. in addition we operate a National DPS for the supply of building materials and related services, including modular residential and commercial accommodation.
TPPL’s trading division ‘The Procurement Partners’ can provide a variety of procurement consultancy services, from light-touch procurement health checks through to comprehensive tender delivery and ongoing onsite support.
Why join TPPL?
- No joining fees
- No obligation to use our services and Framework Agreements
- Preferential discount terms with most leading motor manufacturers
- Access to a range of PCR2015 compliant tendered Frameworks – saving you the time and money involved in running a full compliant open procurement process
- Flexible, sustainable vehicle procurement, including; fully electric, alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles to support the government’s commitment to reduce greenhouse gases as part of the climate change emergency
- Mini-competitions managed and delivered completely free of charge by TPPL via the Delta e-Sourcing portal
- Simple and clear guidance to access our frameworks
- Pre-established terms and conditions to support all orders – offering you peace of mind.
- Regionally based Business Development Managers to provide complete support to TPPL members in choosing the correct vehicle models and specifications to meet operational requirements
- Immediate quotations in just a few clicks with our exclusive rapid quotation portals, for leasing and daily rental.