The Procurement Partnership are a private limited company offering a range of procurement solutions and services to the Public Sector. Our products and services maximise the efficiency of our member organisations, drive value for money and meet PCR2015 compliance regulations.
Through our collaborative approach, members are able to obtain fully supported procurement solutions, with the added value of product specific technical expertise to help you scope product and procurement specifications. By blending Public Sector values with Private Sector ethos we can maximise our members purchasing power, not just to save money but also to improve quality.
- 2004 – TPPL was formed by Jim Brennan and his co directors with the objective of enhancing the combined purchasing power of the public sector in the fleet sector
- 2008 – TPPL collaborated with existing providers of Frameworks, offering the frameworks to it’s membership of circa 180 members
- 2011 – TPPL established it’s first Framework Agreement in partnership with Procurement for Housing, for vehicle purchase of cars and commercial vehicles up to 12.5t
- 2012 – James Brennan formally joined TPPL having worked on a consultancy basis for the business since 2006 establishing the back office sales support function
- 2015 – TPPL established it’s own in house tender team to support it’s 500 members procuring through it’s range of 4 Framework Agreements
- 2016 – TPPL launch a National Building Materials Framework to supplement the range of Fleet Framework Agreements
- 2017 – TPPL agree 3 year strategic partnership with the North East Procurement Organisation (NEPO), offering it’s Frameworks to NEPO members for fleet products in replacement of the old NEPO Frameworks.
- 2017 – TPPL launch it’s first vehicle rental Framework Agreement
- 2018 – TPPL launch it’s first Grounds Maintenance, Plant and handheld tools National Framework Agreement
- 2019 – TPPL membership numbers exceed 800 organisations eligible to access the growing range of Fleet Framework Agreements, James Brennan appointed as Managing Director
- 2020 – TPPL and NEPO agree terms to extend their strategic partnership by a further 5 years until 2025
- 2021 – TPPL support 85% of all UK Local Authorities with it’s developing range of Framework Agreements
Throughout our established history we have continued in pursuit of our mission; to deliver the very best procurement solutions to our members. Part of this delivery includes the outstanding level of expert support and guidance, provided by our experienced industry representatives and procurement experts. From the very beginning our people provide you with tehnical advice and guidance to help shape your procurement specification ensuring a compliant, fit for purpose outcome that is delivered at the most competitive cost available. Our advice is transparent and uniquely tailored to provide you with flexibility. Our business utilises fully auditable industry recognised platforms to support your procurements enabling you to remain fully compliant.