NEPO, working with The Procurement Partnership Ltd (TPPL), has issued an invitation to tender for a new solution covering the supply, by purchase or contract hire, of the full range of heavy goods or specialist vehicles required by the UK public sector.
The 48-month framework agreement will cover five lots:
- OEM chassis 12.5t – 44t, including spare parts and maintenance contracts.
- Vehicle conversions up to 44t, including spare parts and maintenance contracts.
- Contract hire of heavy goods vehicles, 12.5t and above.
- Contract hire of buses, 5-75 seats.
- Electric or hydrogen drivetrain conversions.
Since 2017, NEPO and TPPL have worked in strategic partnership to provide the UK public sector with a compliant route for a wide range of fleet requirements. The partnership combines the public sector insight of NEPO and its members, with the market expertise of TPPL.
The closing date for tenders is 9 October 2020 and it is anticipated that a maximum of 95 suppliers will be awarded to the framework agreement across the lots.
It is anticipated that the new solution will be in place by 4 January 2021 and will be available for use by public sector organisations across the UK.
Interested suppliers can find out more and express an interest on the NEPO Portal.