The Procurement Partners is a procurement consultancy division for TPPL working to achieve value for money from the procurement activity you undertake. The Procurement Partners is led by Phil Williams, who has extensive public sector experience. Phil has been responsible for millions of pounds of savings through EU compliant tenders and consultancy projects.
With a purchasing background in blue chip FMCG companies, Phil has worked in and with the public sector since 2003. Phil’s experience has been diverse, with clients ranging from Local Authorities through to Registered Providers and the contractors and suppliers that service the public sector.
Previous projects have resulted in £2m identified savings opportunities from a major tender process, the structural realignment of purchasing staff to optimise activity, and the implementation of more efficient transaction processing systems reducing associated administrative costs by over 50%.
Using Phil’s knowledge and experience alongside the expertise offered by TPPL, The Procurement Partners’ services for TPPL members and the wider public sector include:
- Managing and delivering EU compliant and non-EU tender/mini-competition exercises for public sector organisations
- Procurement consultancy
- Strategy advice and creation
- Policy advice and creation
- Analysis and review of procurement activity identifying improvements and savings opportunities
- Providing procurement resource solutions, from acting as a light-touch procurement helpdesk through to providing a comprehensive outsourced procurement management service
- The creation and management of frameworks for the public sector, to reduce the resource and risk associated with making compliant purchases of common goods, services and works
The Procurement Partners will work with you during this challenging period to ensure compliance with new regulations whilst achieving the value for money you need.
For further information, and to visit The Procurement Partners website, please click on the logo at the top of this page or click the website link below.